1) Golf Outing - Last Friday was our company golf outing. It was a gorgeous day and I got to drive a golf cart around for the majority of it! We found a HUGE turtle on the course!
2) Beer Release Party - Last Friday, we had a beer release party at our place. It was for our Belgian Pale Ale, 1st Base. It's pretty good. We ended up having a couple friends come over a little later, once everyone else had gone. We ended up hanging out with them WAY past our bedtime.
3) Lunch Date - Last Saturday we decided to go to Bobby Flay's burger restaurant, Bobby's Burger Palace. We have wanted to try it since the casino came last year and we finally got around to it! The food was really good. We walked around the mall a little and had a nice time. We decided to pick up a movie on the way home. We decided on Life of Pi. I started reading this book about a year and a half ago and I still have not finished it. It's actually the first book I put on my Kindle. We were not impressed with the movie at all. I don't think I'll ever finish the book. Haha.
4) Dog Park - We found a dog park that's only about 5 minutes from our house! It's not as big or as nice as the one we go to in Annapolis, but it's a good 20 minutes or so closer. It's perfect for during the week or short trips to get her some exercise. We've taken her 3 times since we found it. The first time, there were no other dogs, but she still got a chance to play. The other 2 times she met other dogs. I'm SO glad we found this park!
5) Running - I slacked on running for a week or so, but I've finally gotten back on track. I'm on week 6 of my 5K training. Just 2 more to go after this week! I'm up to 12 minute intervals. I can tell a huge difference in my endurance from when I first started. I also ordered a new pinch collar for Bailey, and she is a million times better to run with now! YAY!
6) Hanging out - We had friends over after work on Thursday. We rarely do anything during the week, so it was really exciting. We had such a great time, even though we were both exhausted Friday.
7) Gone Girl - I just finished this book today. It's great! I highly recommend it!
And a not so favorite - We have to replace our heat pump. We have a home warranty, but they only want to pay to replace the compressor. They are covering a little bit of it, so it helps, but not nearly as much as I expected. On the bright side, we should save money on our electric bill.